More than 93'000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology.
Every day, our work impacts the lives of millions of patients all around the world.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives.
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
Our goal is to provide reliable, efficient and quality support, enhancement and project deployment for the ERP-SAP within Roche Asia Pacific. We aim for a successful deployment and to achieve a high rate of customer satisfaction so that our services can be viewed as a trusted and reputable business partner.
With the growth of ERP as well as to align with future strategy, there is a need to revisit our knowledge repository and communication – thus we can maintain and evergreen our knowledge database, enhance and empower ERP team as well as users with the available and easily accessible communication, documents repository and updated contents.
Length of Internship - 6 Months.
Reporting Line - APAC ERP Team Manager.
What You Will Do
- Assisting to maintain our documents repository.
- Assisting communication of ERP Announcements to the targeted audiences.
- Assisting to complete the training matrix, training documents and repository.
- Evergreen our internal processes.
Expected Outcome of the Intern Project:
- Completion of APAC ERP - training documents.
- Completion of APAC ERP communication matrix and deliverables.
- Completion of processes gap and update documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Any IT Degree or Business Communication.
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office, G-Suite.
- Creative and good communication (verbal and written).
- SharePoint creation – Good to have.
- Achieving Results.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Information Technology
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm