More than 93'000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology.
Every day, our work impacts the lives of millions of patients all around the world.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives.
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
What You Will Do
Scope of Work:
- Support the planning and execution of educational programs and campaigns targeted at healthcare professionals, patients or hospitals.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, image content and digital content.
- Liaison with agency, vendor and internal stakeholders for the planning, discussion and implementation of projects.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions.
- Gain knowledge about the pharmaceutical industry.
- Gain experience in various areas such as digital, content development, event planning.
- Meet new people and while establishing a network of professional contacts, mentors, and references.
Required Skills and Abilities
- This is the internship with the Hematology team.
- A second - or third-year student pursuing a science-related Degree.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Science
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm