More than 93'000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology. Every day, our work impacts the lives of millions of patients all around the world.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives.
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
What You Will Do
- Perform and analyze booking accounting transactions, fixed assets, working and calculations are executed on timely and accurately.
- Clearing of open items in accounts.
- Ensure accruals are properly justified and correctly posted.
- To ensure all journals are performed accurately and timely.
- To maintain fixed asset register and execute depreciation run.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation, highlight and rectify any anomalies encountered.
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control.
- Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines.
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required.
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries.
Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm