As an Intern in Roche Pharma Malaysia, you may be assigned to a variety of tasks and/or projects relevant for the assigned team/function.
The objective of assignments is for the intern to practically apply academic or vocational studies/learning in a Roche setting, as well as learn more about the Roche organization, as future employment with Roche may be a possibility subject to job availability, candidate qualification and past performance.
Assignments will vary but are typically to support the activities of regular employees, such as entry-level research and reporting, analyses and modelling, preparing materials for others, coordinating small events or meetings, improving basic departmental operations such as filing or archiving systems, departmental libraries, etc.
What You Will Do
For assignments in Digital Marketing, key responsibilities of an intern may include but not limited to the following (with appropriate guidance from experienced colleagues):
- Collaborating closely with field-facing and office-based colleagues to understand customer/patient/healthcare ecosystem needs as well as Roche strategies and products in the assigned disease area.
- Adapting materials/assets/content from global or other countries to local context and needs.
- Creating new materials/assets/content.
- Support planning, project management and implementation for (digital) marketing campaigns,
- Support development of content/channel strategies and tactics.
- Length of internship: Preferably those that can commit at least 6 months of internship with us.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Purpose-driven, passionate to make an impact to patients and society.
- Strong self-organization and high achiever.
- Growth mindset, able to learn and unlearn quickly, take risks and experiment, and contribute to the learning cycle by sharing knowledge with others inside and outside Roche.
- Strong communication and engagement skills.
- Display of integrity in everything.
- Medical/Scientific and/or business background (e.g., Science/Medical/Pharmacy students, or Business Administration/Economics students with good understanding of medical-scientific concepts and terminology).
- Able to understand and use digital means and tools.
- Proficiency in English; fluency in Malay and/or Chinese language is a plus.
Who we are:
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups.
Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Science
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2022, 6:00 pm