More than 93'000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology.
Every day, our work impacts the lives of millions of patients all around the world.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives.
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
What You Will Do
- Assist on answering queries for Roche digital solution products through phone calls, chat and email.
- Resolve enquiries and escalate complaints accordingly.
- Log enquiries and complaints in the CRM system.
- Attend training and learn about Roche Digital solutions products for support (E.g., Covid Test Kit).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Great at communication.
- Ability to quickly establish good rapport with consumers.
- Strong customer service mindset.
- Able to multitask.
- Medical/nursing background added advantage.
- Able to communicate in English fluently.
- Able to work on weekends.
- Basic knowledge of IT.
- Job type:Internships
Customer Service, Medical and Biomedical Science
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm