More than 93'000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology.
Every day, our work impacts the lives of millions of patients all around the world.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives.
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
What You Will Do
- Receiving, sorting, verifying, exception handling, bar coding, scanning, pre-archiving AP documents for further processing.
- Validate and Process PO and contract-based invoices, Non-PO invoices, prepayments/down payments, etc.
- Review of supplier open items (due invoices, credit notes, debit balance, etc.) before execution of payment.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Investigate and Reverse Non-Successful Payments.
- Perform month end closing activities according to the predefined schedule.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly or yearly reporting, e.g., monthly KPI report and other operational reports subject to the affiliate's requirements.
- Perform AP balance sheet accounts reconciliations and clearing of aged items, e.g., GR/IR, GIT, Suspense account, etc.
- Perform supplier statement of account reconciliation and follow up on open items for closure.
- Handling internal and external queries.
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Resolve all queries within the agreed timeline.
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary.
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required under “Buddy System”.
- Participate and support the teams in the implementation of projects.
- Assists with system integration and testing as and when required.
- Initiates process improvements and participates in implementation of process improvement projects.
- Performs some parts of MDGS data verification.
- Ensure suppliers and intercompany invoices are processed timely and accurately within the SLA.
- Ensure suppliers invoices are paid on time according to the agreed payment term.
- Ensure intercompany invoices are paid according to intercompany payment schedule.
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of AP month end closing activities.
- Ensure internal and external queries are attended timely within the SLA.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their Assistant Managers and Managers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and able to communicate effectively in English.
- At least 1 year of experience in transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment.
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools.
- For Language speaker- proficient in writing and speaking in a specific country language for business communications.
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be preferable.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm