The choice between docking and sailing ahead is very much dependent on one’s ability to want and desire progress… For those who aspire to grow and progress…A career journey like no other awaits you at RHB Banking Group!
Together we progress:
A mantra for our clients, customers, partners and every member of the RHB family. Yes, you. Our employees are one of the reasons we are here today. Dynamic, forward-thinking and progressive, there is a reason why we are an award-winning financial institution.
Join us today and be a part of a winning family.
At RHB, we take pride in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a 'leading it right' environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.
As we grow towards realizing our aspirations, we promise a workplace built on the five pillars – RHB Cares; RHB Leads; RHB Inspires; RHB Progresses; and RHB Rewards.
What You Will Do
- Assist leaders in the development and enhancement of stress test related methodologies and processes.
- Assist leaders in establishing/enhancing the credit concentration risk methodology.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of the stress testing processes, methodologies and models to ensure it meets best practice relevant to internal requirements.
- Propose improvements on current stress test models and methodologies.
- Suggest potential stress scenarios and risk drivers.
- Maintain policies and manuals related to stress testing.
Credit Concentration Risk:
- Generate credit concentration risk for incorporation in Pillar 2 risk on a monthly basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree - finance, actuarial science, statistics, accountancy, risk management and business.
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 year experience.
- Excellent analytical skill and critical.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A team player with good learning attitude.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm