Center of Excellence (COE) for Technology Strategy and Architecture under Digital Technology & Engineering, Group Digital Transformation consists of Technology Analysts/ Engineers/ Architects motivated to strategize, plan, blueprint and prototype emerging technology, architecture and processes for digital technology so that it can be scaled for implementation overcoming CARLS (Compliance, Audit, Risk, Legal and Security) challenges.
As a Technology Analyst:
The primary objective of this role is to discover, assess, syndicate and introduce with relevant approvals emerging technology and enablers that can continue scale RHB digital aspiration
What You Will Do
- Assist COE Lead to draft and manage until management approval stage technology related pre-project enablers for Digital initiatives i.e., GTAC, Technology Risk Management, GDTC, BRC, BNM approvals.
- Assess and document Technology Risk Assessment and support Attestation for a new Technology introduction.
- Manage assessment of emerging technology / best practices and their impact on Digital initiatives, value creation velocity and costs.
- Assist COE Lead to plan and consolidate for Digital Technology & Engineering capex and opex needs.
- Timely coordination and resolution of Risk, Compliance and Audit assessment.
- Participate in relevant external events, meetups and forums.
- Contribute new knowledge to Chapter and the industry in form of talks or articles.
- Document strategic technology architectures, recommendations and actionable roadmaps.
- Assist COE Lead to prepare and update the Digital Technology Blueprint.
- Ensure the Digital Reference Architecture is updated on monthly/quarterly basis for timely and accurate reference by the Design and Development Agile Squads.
- Ensure GTAC success rate of Group Digital Transformation.
- License Renewal Checker.
- Manage planning and anticipate Software/API/Library Obsolescence.
- Oversee Confluence/Knowledge Management sustainability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree - Engineering/Computer Science/IT or related domains. MBA not necessary but is an advantage.
- Understands software and have a passion for technology.
- Analytic skills.
- Organize information effectively.
- Able to communicate, influence and syndicate technological concepts.
- Able to formulate and document technology concepts in presentation format and present effectively.
- Embrace fast paced, changing environment while balancing risks and compliance boundaries.
- Work well with ambiguity, challenge conventional wisdom; and can effectively evaluate ideas.
- Share passion for technology by telling compelling stories to people with different personalities, expertise and backgrounds.
- Financial modelling skill is a bonus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:29th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm