To participate and contribute in identification of business use-cases for innovative ideation, design, build, test, and execution for Group Retail Banking business units to uplift business revenue or in cost optimization efforts.
To develop and deliver business use-cases for innovative ideation, design, build, test, and execution for Group Business Banking units to uplift business revenue.
What You Will Do
- To engage with respective Retail stakeholders, SME and Commercial Banking to ensure alignment on data-solutions, deliverables and standards against Business Challenges.
- To Engage with the Business teams on Business opportunities & Segment Leads on core priorities and business impact.
- To build revenue tracking for management reporting on Analytics use cases.
- To Work closely with business owners to address business problem using data analytics to provide insights for business decision making.
- To be embedded into business squad team in Agile methodology for better business knowledge improvement and provide value to business.
- To Execute advanced analytics projects and provide ad hoc analyses to business units.
- To Identify, Design, develop & execute the required analytical algorithms, techniques, and statistical methods to address and then solve business problems through data solutions.
- To Understand the algorithms/methodologies related implications of advanced analytics solutions, and assist in defining the solutions to support any future business requirements.
- To Present business Opportunities, reviewed & expected results with Product owners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree - Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
- 2nd class upper onwards.
- Graduates from Top Local and Overseas Universities.
- Strong in analytics/statistics/programming/engineering.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm