RHB Bank MY
- Manage the business process and operating flow of Group Client Coverage Model (CCM).
- Business Partner / Key support within Group Wholesale Banking Pillars, enabling successful achievement/smooth implementation of the overall CCM strategic business needs, performance, initiatives, development of projects, business initiatives and decision provision.
- Assist Head, CIB Analytics & Support and Team Lead on planning, co-ordinating and implementing projects of client engagement model throughout RHB Banking Group.
- Provide analysis and production of management papers for management presentation & decision making.
What You Will Do
Project Management, Initiatives Tracking, Business Partnering, Department Management:
- Provide excellent support to Head, Group Client Coverage Teams in Malaysia & Regional, Product Groups, to ensure efficient day to day operations and to support delivery of key strategic initiatives.
- Prepare and provide timely and accurate management report and analytics data to Head, Group Client Coverage, Product Group and Lead Management for review and decision.
- Participate in and manage CCM projects identified, enabling timely completion and RHB Group’s objective met.
- Assist Head and Team Lead in planning and implementation of Projects / System, to ensure timely completion and objective met.
- Manage and administer client related information. Track, compile, analyse and ensure accuracy of client data and revenue information from Coverage and Product Teams and to provide timely performance update for planning assessment.
- Assist Head on fact finding, review and update documentation of business process and operating flow from relevant sources, enabling development and formalisation of rules of engagement and operation manuals.
- Interact with Coverage and Product Groups, assist to organise interaction planning meetings, strategic & performance review, budget meetings, to align with meeting sales targets.
- Support and manage the Projects / processes and centralisation of data, automation of processes and system, for an efficient enhanced view / reports for GWB Pillar for business management and decision making.
- Manage day-to-day issues of business initiatives and Group Wholesale Banking stakeholders co-ordination, drive processes improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree - Any related field(s), Investment Banking, Financial Institutions.
- Assistant Manager / Manager (with a minimum of 3 years' experience).
- Executive / Lead Executive - Fresh graduate or those with 1-2 years' experience.
- Fresh graduate or those with 1 to 2 years’ experience, preferably in Investment Banking, Financial Institutions or Multi-National Companies.
- Proactive, good multitasking, coordinating and organization skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with good computer skills in Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Investment Banking Product & Services knowledge, business partnering support or CRM experience is an added advantage.
Closing in 13 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm