Smart people work smarter when they are empowered – when they use logic, but embrace creative problem solving; when their curiosity is encouraged to further innovation; and when they are recognized for seeking out the unknown. It is with this philosophy that RGA has built a business and engaged a workforce inspired to transform the insurance industry.
At RGA, we seek the satisfaction of moving our team, our clients, and our industry forward.
What You Will Do
- Update product underwriting database.
- Assist on market analysis for each country in Southeast Asia region.
- Update underwriting guideline for each company in the Southeast region.
- Other ad-hoc projects.
If the candidate performed exceptionally well, there may be an opportunity to extend the contract or convert to a permanent role.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably to have educational background in Insurance/Actuarial Science and risk management.
- Working experience in life insurance/reinsurance companies; previous financial reporting or reinsurance administration experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Pleasant, responsible and detail-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm