Smart people work smarter when they are empowered – when they use logic, but embrace creative problem solving; when their curiosity is encouraged to further innovation; and when they are recognized for seeking out the unknown. It is with this philosophy that RGA has built a business and engaged a workforce inspired to transform the insurance industry.
At RGA, we seek the satisfaction of moving our team, our clients, and our industry forward.
What you will do
(including but are not limited to the following):
- Update product underwriting database
- Assist on market analysis for each country in Southeast Asia region
- Update underwriting guideline for each company in Southeast region
- Other ad-hoc projects
If the candidate performed exceptionally well, there may be an opportunity to extend the contract or convert to a permanent role.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably to have educational background in Insurance/Actuarial Science and risk management
- Working experience in life insurance/reinsurance companies; previous financial reporting or reinsurance administration experience will be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Pleasant, responsible and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Job type:Internships
Insurance, Actuary, Science, Management
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm