RGA Kuala Lumpur is looking for an Intern for the SEA Human Resources team.
Selected intern will work closely with HR Advisor, SEA Markets, handling day to day HR matters.
Throughout this internship, the Intern will acquire knowledge of HR operations which will be helpful to prepare him/her in transitioning into the work environment.
Besides, he or she will be able to contribute to the team building spirit within the organization and function as an active participant in a team environment.
What You Will Do
- Assist HR Advisor and HR Director with daily HR tasks.
- Gather and organize data for reports/projects.
- Assist with HR share point project.
- Workday entries.
- Onboarding project activities.
- Coordinate HR engagement activities.
- Identify process and system improvement opportunities.
- Other ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned.
Expertise you will develop in this role:
- Hands on experience and insights of what a HR role is.
- Exposure in a multi-national company.
- An opportunity to work on some projects independently.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Information Systems or related field.
- Confident MS Office user (Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.
Please indicate in your resume your current CGPA/equivalent and internship start & end dates.
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE: RGA) is one of the largest global providers of life reinsurance, with offices around the world.
RGA delivers expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions, facultative underwriting and product development. Our purpose is to make financial protection accessible to all, and our mission is to enhance our clients’ prosperity by supporting their financial and risk management capabilities.
RGA’s culture stresses high performance and collaboration, and the company values creativity and curiosity. RGA also values humility, and its employees work together without ego to bring value to RGA while revolutionizing the life and health insurance space.
Have we piqued your interest?
If so, consider a career with RGA today!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm