Smart people work smarter when they are empowered – when they use logic, but embrace creative problem solving; when their curiosity is encouraged to further innovation; and when they are recognized for seeking out the unknown. It is with this philosophy that RGA has built a business and engaged a workforce inspired to transform the insurance industry.
At RGA, we seek the satisfaction of moving our team, our clients, and our industry forward.
RGA Kuala Lumpur is looking for an Intern for the Data Administration team. The department is responsible for the end-to-end processing of Life and Living Benefits treaties and the corresponding client data. The Interns will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the RGA administration system and other functions that have been standardized on the system. Throughout this internship, the Interns will acquire solid knowledge on insurance and reinsurance operations and will able to apply their knowledge in allowing for a smooth processing of client data associated with the reinsurance treaties. Besides, he or she will able to contribute to the team building spirit within the organization and function as an active participant in a team environment.
What you will do
- Gather and organize data for reports/projects.
- Enable effective decision making by analyzing data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Design and develop automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams.
Expertise you will develop in this role:
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems.
- Develop high impact and scalable solutions.
- Translate massive data sets into actionable business results.
Opportunities for return offers will be considered upon completion of internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Information Systems, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or related field.
- Knowledge in database administration (SQL) and data migration would be desirable.
- Excel skill, including but not limited to vlookup, write/edit VBA.
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Banking and...
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm