Smart people work smarter when they are empowered – when they use logic, but embrace creative problem solving; when their curiosity is encouraged to further innovation; and when they are recognized for seeking out the unknown. It is with this philosophy that RGA has built a business and engaged a workforce inspired to transform the insurance industry.
At RGA, we seek the satisfaction of moving our team, our clients, and our industry forward.
What You Will Do
Including but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct research and assist in producing pricing basis as well as product development initiatives.
- Provide technical/actuarial support for the execution of our daily quote activities, with a focus on business development responsibilities. Align and understand clients' objectives and RGA's minimum requirements.
- Involve in ad hoc projects including experience studies, research, etc.
- Gain market knowledge of the reinsurance and insurance industry and landscape.
- Gain knowledge in actuarial software AXIS.
If the candidate performed exceptionally well, there may be an opportunity to extend the contract or convert to a permanent role.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing bachelor degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Completion of at least one exam with an accredited actuarial professional body is preferred but not required.
- Working experience in life insurance/reinsurance companies; previous financial reporting or reinsurance administration experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database software such as Excel and Access applications.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm