RGA Reinsurance Company
What You Will Do
- Conduct research and assist in producing pricing basis as well as product development initiatives.
- Provide technical/actuarial support for the execution of our daily quote activities, with a focus on business development responsibilities. Align and understand clients' objectives and RGA's minimum requirements.
- Involve in ad hoc projects including experience studies, research, etc.
- Gain market knowledge of the reinsurance and insurance industry and landscape.
- Gain knowledge in actuarial software AXIS.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing bachelor degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Completion of at least one exam with an accredited actuarial professional body is preferred but not required.
- Working experience in life insurance/reinsurance companies; previous financial reporting or reinsurance administration experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database software such as Excel and Access applications.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm