Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility.
You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones.
We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates.
If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
What You Will Do
- Migrate on prem site content to cloud instance.
- Build and deliver new sites and solutions.
- Partnering with business user to roll out new sites.
- Good team player.
- Technology knowledge increase and self-skill increase.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fast learner to pick up Office 365 applications.
- Multitasking and self-disciplined.
- Self-motivated with ability to learn and apply recently learnt knowledge.
- Degree/Diploma qualification in IT or an Engineering discipline.
- Understanding of web and systems integration technology.
- Experience in working in agile project management.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm