You will work in a shared services environment and is responsible for day-to-day administrative and transactional support for Human Resources Center of expertise (L&D and Analytics).
This role is responsible for back-end support relating to HR System and its maintenance of record to ensure the accuracy, while providing excellent customer service in a timely manner.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have a passion to grow within HR and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across Reckitt.
- Assist in day-to-day operation, particularly updating and maintaining LMS system information, managing/coordinating off-line L&D work like leadership training, and ensuring that SLAs and KPIs are executed as agreed.
- Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.
- Other clerical and administrative tasks assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum 1-year relevant working experience in HR administration and procedures will be preferred but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge of HR Systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, and HRIS will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm