As a dynamic and growing organization, RBC Investor & Treasury Services offers motivated students in the third or fourth year of undergraduate study the opportunity to realize their full potential.
Over the course of this three to four months program, you will gain exposure to I&TS in your region, providing both concrete experience and a better perspective of the business. As an intern, you will contribute to a team that is accountable for operational effectiveness, risk management, and ultimately, client satisfaction.
What’s In It For You:
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- A world-class training program in financial services A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to ongoing client satisfaction by ensuring their needs and expectations are met through service excellence; propose initiatives to improve service quality and help resolve issues.
- Responsible for all activities are being completed and delivered within agreed timeframes , ensuring each individual transactions are entered against appropriate documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are not prescriptive on the subject of your degree. We are looking for a solid academic background.
- Whether you're a philosophy student or an engineer, we're interested in an agile intellect, strong analytical skills, and a genuine interest in business operations. Creativity, logic, interpersonal skills and inner drive all come into the equation.
- Only students from the final year of study need apply.
- Highly organized with good attention to detail and very high level of accuracy.
- Good analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle significant and diverse workload.
- Ability to evaluate critically and to manage information obtained from multiple sources.
- Ability to work effectively independently with minimum supervision and in a team environment.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm