- Ensure that the financial records (the general ledger, sub-ledger, and supporting schedules and documentation) are accurate and finalized on a timely basis.
- Assist with the maintenance of the accounts payable & accounts receivable function of the bank.
- Provide operational and administrative support in the Finance department.
What’s in it for you:
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunities to do challenging work.
- Work in a dynamic environment and culture.
- Able to develop and build through coaching and guidance.
What You Will Do
- Review of expense claims for compliance with Travel and Entertainment (T&E) and other RBC policies and processing of expense claims reimbursement on weekly basis.
- Review cash advances request and return of cash advance for compliance with cash advances & other RBC policies.
- Review of invoices for compliance with expense and other RBC policies, include but not limited to vendor management policy, Delegation of Authorities (DOA).
- Review of bank reconciliations and following up on uncleared items including miscellaneous receipts.
- Ensure fixed asset records are in compliance with RBC group policy in terms of capitalization criteria and depreciation period.
- Support other Finance staff as necessary and also ensure systematic documentations and filings.
- Assist in E&O, fund transfer, intercompany invoices or other assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Tertiary qualifications (advantageous).
- Specific Industry based qualifications (advantageous).
- Good organizational, numeric and reconciliation skills.
- Accurate and timely data entry skills.
- Strong PC skills.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm