A career within External Audit services will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
What You Will Do
The programme offers the opportunity to experience work placement in PwC Malaysia through a 5-month employment contract. You will have a headstart to join PwC Malaysia upon the successful completion of your work experience and professional exams. You will be taking on the role and responsibilities of an Associate and you will go through an onboarding programme and technical training.
As a Xplorer, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project.
- Prepare deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience.
- Able to demonstrate ability to interact with people of different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships.
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm