Our team works closely with engagement teams, PwC leadership, PwC counsel, and other groups within PwC to identify and manage practice matters.
What you will do
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and addressing client needs including leading client discussions and meetings;
- Maintaining client relationships;
- Conducting and reviewing detailed fieldwork - understand, evaluate and test the design and operating effectiveness of accounting and internal control systems, offering recommendations for any weaknesses noted to help improve our clients;
- Delegating appropriate work to junior members of staff and review their work in a structured format including, on-the-job training and coaching to junior members of our team; and Proactively contributing to the growth of our practice, reporting to Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers on business development including pitching for new work, bringing new insights and value to our clients, account management, solution development, team development and other new departmental initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably a degree in Accounting, Business Information Systems (BIS) or any other related field of study.
- ACCA/ ACA / CPA Australia and /or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Information Systems
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm