Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Design and Innovation team works to develop a positive visual representation of the PwC brand. As part of our team, you’ll be helping the team with brand messaging, creative and strategic design, and innovative design compliance that aligns with the PwC brand. To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be authentic and inclusive, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What you will do
As an Executive in the design unit, you’ll work as part of a team of designers and problem solvers, helping to execute designs which help the team as well as the firm deliver value added marketing collaterals/efforts and bring forth our PwC brand. The skills and responsibilities for this level include but are not limited to
- To create high quality designs using Adobe and possibly other design software (eg. Adobe Illustrator, inDesign, Photoshop etc.) for various types of marketing collaterals such as infographics, proposals, executive summary, posters, banners, publication, logo's, premiums, visuals and etc. To also design and execute these visuals and communications for various platforms like digital and print
- To assist with designing /beautifying documents using Google Slides/ power point on documents such as brochures, placemats, presentations and top-tier proposals as and when needed
- Assist in the development/printing of marketing collaterals
- Able to liaise with external suppliers on quotation, print, production and design
- Liaise with internal clients and different lines of service within the firm regarding designs/campaign collaterals
Required Skills and Abilities
[Personal competencies and qualities]
- Strong team player and ability to work with people across all levels
- Flair for design and able to learn new things/software/tools
- Ability to contribute/share ideas and provide support to peers
- Must deliver work on time , including for urgent requests
- Multitasker and have good communication skills
Skills / Knowledge
- Diploma/Degree holder
- Good design skills and highly proficient with core design software eg. Adobe softwares like. Indesign, Illustrator,Photoshop etc.
- Google Slides/Powerpoint expertise is an added bonus
- Fresh Graduates in design are more than welcomed, however some experience in a design capacity or Ad Agency is an added bonus
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm