A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Operations Support team monitors the overall quality of our service. As a part of the team, you’ll be the primary contact for ensuring the quality of our services is maintained while also considering better ways to provide the same service in a more cost efficient manner and keeping customer satisfaction with our services high.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate IT planning & management reporting for MYVN.
- Lead MYVNiT financial control - annual budget consolidation, network related reporting, financial analysis (budgeting vs. expenditure).
- Support composition of creative & business oriented IT communications.
- Contact point with global on software & managed services.
- Participate in key audits conducted by internal & external bodies including but not limited to the firm’s Information Security Policy (ISP) & network standards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Business Information Systems or related Information Technology field.
- Possesses knowledge in business analytics & management/financial reporting.
- Fresh graduate with less than one-year related working experience.
- Dynamic, achievement oriented & good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge & experience of MS office tools (Alteryx & Power BI a plus).
- Excellent communication skills in both written & oral English.
- Good analytical, presentation & strategic thinking skills.
- Able to work independently & under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with tight schedules & strict compliance guidelines.
- Creative with strong problem solving skills.
- Hunger to learn a must.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm