At a certain point of your studies, you are making decisions about your future career, considering all kinds of information, listening to friends and close people, but there is nothing like your own experience.
An internship at PwC not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on client projects that give you insight into who we are and what we do whether for our clients, the economy, or the wider community.
Working alongside specialists in your chosen business area, you’ll be a valued member of the team, with graduate level responsibility. You’ll be assigned to client projects to develop your understanding of what we really do, and you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer groups.
Whichever business area you choose, we’re sure you’ll find this a worthwhile investment of your time. Be it the clients; the people; the networks; or the social events, you’ll be surprised at the skills you’ll develop and how much you’ll learn.
Opportunity is at the heart of a career at PwC and our Internship offers just that.
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline.
- Exposure to and/or interested in the fundamentals of object-oriented software development.
- Exposure to and/or interested in Scrum and Agile development practices.
- Exposure to and/or interested in software development using C#, .NET, Microsoft SQL, Azure or Angular.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Windows environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm