At certain point of your studies you are making decisions about your future career considering all kinds of information, listening to friends and close people, but there is nothing like your own experience. An internship at PwC not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on client projects that give you insight into who we are and what we do whether for our clients, the economy, or the wider community.
Working alongside specialists in your chosen business area, you’ll be a valued member of the team, with graduate level responsibility. You’ll be assigned to client projects to develop your understanding of what we really do and you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer groups. Whichever business area you choose, we’re sure you’ll find this a worthwhile investment of your time. Be it the clients; the people; the networks; or the social events, you’ll be surprised at the skills you’ll develop and how much you’ll learn. Opportunity is at the heart of a career at PwC and our Internship offers just that.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up to date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Academic Requirement - Pursuing degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience.
- Demonstrate ability to build meaningful relationships.
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm