Are you able to design and develop a courseware/digital course (eLearn) that is informative, fun and user-friendly at the same time? Are you able to pick up new software quickly?
PwC Malaysia wants you!
We are looking for interns who can help us build interactive eLearn's that enhance the users’ learning experience.
If you have graphic design skills, that’s an added bonus! We want you to apply your skills to design user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces for eLearn's. And whilst you’re at it, create supporting material/media such as audio, video, creative visuals, and more!
What We Offer You In Return:
An experience that stays with you. Not only will you get a chance to apply the skills you have been equipped with, but you will also learn new tools, get a taste of teamwork in a multinational environment, and a well-rounded development. You will also gain exposure and experience, as well as improve your communication skills by working in a team and facing clients and stakeholders.
How about it? Think you may just be the right fit?
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of an eLearn developing team to help our internal and external clients deliver training that is effective and fun.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Academic Requirement - Pursuing degree in any programme that offers instructional design and training.
- Able to design and develop a courseware/digital course (eLearn) that is informative, fun and user-friendly at the same time.
- Proactive and have a strong desire to learn.
- Able to pick up new software quickly.
- Ability to do graphic design and create media like audio and video is a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good comprehension of the English language.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm