Explore now, decide later - If you're a fresh graduate seeking a career in Assurance but you're unsure of which industry to specialize in, then this one-year programme was made for you.
It gives first-year Associates the opportunity to experience a variety of clients and industries before you specialize in a specific industry.
You'll have the benefit of:
- Gaining a wider skill set and exposure.
- Being agile and versatile as you will have the opportunity to adapt to clients from different industries.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assisting the team in various aspects of the project.
- Prepare deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to interact with people of different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships.
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm