AAP is tailor-made for graduates from diverse backgrounds who are keen to pursue a career in accounting. You will be given insight on the fundamentals of accounting and auditing when you join us. Earn a professional degree, work with top tier clients and get paid all at the same time.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project.
- Prepare deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Any degree discipline - Engineering, Law, Economics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics etc.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience.
- Able to demonstrate ability to interact with people of different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships.
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Economics, Engineering, Law, Mathematics
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm