At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Prudential is undergoing a transformation journey to replace legacy core systems with new systems. Currently the program is in Phase 3, and the target ends by the end of 2020. It is a mega program, involving hundreds of team members, consisting of Project Management Office, Business Team, UAT testers, Technical Team. This program covers functional enhancement to new systems & also data conversion.
What You Will Do
Project Coordination - Assistant of Project Managers:
- Report to Lead Project Manager or Project Manager (SPM/PM).
- To assist SPM/PM to follow up on project activities progress, update into tracker , report back to SPM/PM.
- To assist in taking meeting minutes of meetings that are requested by SPM/PM.
- To perform other project coordination work (eg. Scheduling, fact finding on project issues, to obtain approval for any plan/unplanned production deployment, to participate in project ORT, to follow up on change request raised within project duration).
- Meeting scheduling.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Raise request for aircon extension.
- Food ordering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Tools (Excel, Power point).
- Good Interpersonal Skill.
- Good Communication.
- Good team player, with positive thinking.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm