Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions.
We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
The incumbent is responsible to provide efficient and effective support to the Company goals by meeting and exceeding their expectations on operational processes.
The complexity of the insurance business requires the incumbent to acquire a thorough knowledge of the different insurance products (and their functionalities / technicalities) and operational processes to ensure claims are resolved in accordance with agreed service levels. The incumbent is also required to work closely with other operations departments in delivering excellent service quality to customers.
What You Will Do
- Build, foster and maintain a close working relationship with the panel of hospitals, i.e. administrative staff & doctors.
- Provide education and awareness to the hospital staff, doctors, agents, leaders on claim abuses, rights of policyholders, medical coverage, claim processes, do’s and don’ts etc.
- To resolve service gaps through constructive feedback, and implement process improvements where appropriate with panel hospitals/doctors.
- To resolve complaints by hospitals, agents and policyholders with reference to the Hospital Alliance Services (HAS) services.
- Updating and submission of report as required by management within the agreed service standards.
- Liaise with Prudential Malaysia’s IT division to troubleshoot issues / cases encountered in the day-to-day operations.
- Perform an audit on medical claims case and provide solution/suggestion for better compliance/improvement.
- Record, produce and prepare any statistics and information required by the Management in relation to the preparation and control / analysis of reports as well as occasionally produce simple performance-based reports to supervisor.
- Continuously attend / involve with training for personal and career development.
- Undertake projects / other work and duties allocated by management as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Biomedical Science, Nursing, Biology, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration and etc.
- 1 to 3 years in the insurance industry / Life Insurance industry or Fresh Graduate.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Medical or hospital background.
- Possess knowledge on Life Insurance claims processing is an advantage.
- Able to work and have good communication skills.
- Must be IT literate and familiar with MS Excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Economics, Insurance, Mathematics, Medical and...
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm