At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What you will do
The Professional Associate 12-month programme is aimed to help young talents to build functional skills in critical business areas within the insurance industry. We provide a structured in-depth functional exposure through customized training framework to harness technical skills that are highly essential in the insurance industry.
- Structured development for critical roles
- Knowledge on insurance products and services
- On-the-job training with job rotation opportunities
- Systems and process training
- Certification courses
- Relevant and targeted technical and soft skills training
What you will need
- Fresh graduates with Master, and/or degree with minimum CGPA of 3.0 or Second Class Upper (Honours) in Actuarial Science, Insurance, Finance, IT, Computer Science, Economics or Marketing
- Passion for function and project work, analytical
- Active participant in extra curriculum activities
- Always put team above self
- Good collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed and self-driven, innovative, willing to learn and adaptable to different work environment
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm