At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To ensure Business functions’ policies and procedures are in compliance with the relevant regulations and internal standards through compliance assessments and reviews. Assist in implementing compliance programmes, policies and procedures to ensure that the Business Functions conduct their business operations ethically and in accordance with applicable local laws, regulations, guidelines and regional compliance standards.
What you will do
- Plan and conduct compliance review in accordance with the Annual Compliance Plan.
- Develop test/review program and execute review within the agreed timeline.
- Assess the risk level of exceptions identified, and communicate effectively with the related
- Business Functions.
- Prepare review reports with recommendations.
- Ensure working papers are adequately documented and review evidence is sufficient.
- Follow-up on compliance issues identified in compliance review to ensure appropriate corrective actions are implemented accordingly and track them to closure. Verify the corrective actions for adequacy and appropriateness prior to closure.
- Provide compliance support, guidance and advice in regard to regulatory changes and updates to Business Functions.
- Conduct ad-hoc reviews as may be assigned from time to time.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2018, 6:00 pm