Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
What You Will Do
What Kind Of Internship Projects You Can Expect:
- As a Sales Intern, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge of maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer.
- Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories and market.
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client.
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments.
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized as a state of the art marketing skills - We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work.
- You'll receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience a friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation.
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate.
- You are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills.
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues.
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- You are English proficient (written and spoken).
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- You take initiative and show flexibility.
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm