Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then an internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you!
We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key Account Management, Shopper Based Design, Category Management & Business Analysis.
If you're interested, read on!
As a Sales Intern, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will be externally focused on national key customers and online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning, and leadership are very important.
We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
As an Intern in P&G, you will:
- Receive responsibilities from Day 1 - You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Be recognized with state-of-the-art marketing skills - We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work.
- Receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Live in a dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Experience a friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Choose flexible work arrangements.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain a productive long-term relationship with your customer.
- Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories, and the market.
- Adapt and optimize country commercial guidelines to your specific client.
- Collaborate closely with teams from other departments.
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate (graduation year of 2021, 2022 or 2023).
- You are available to intern for a duration of 12 weeks/3 months (preferably starting from January 2022).
- You are preferably in a business-related field of study, but this role is open to all fields.
- You are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills.
- You display strong partnership, analytical skills, problem solving and solution-oriented mindset especially during issues.
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- You take initiative and show flexibility.
- You are English proficient (written and spoken).
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm