How would you like to use your engineering/science academic background and join a globally recognized company?
If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and technologies, then this role is perfect for you.
Here at P&G Product Supply (Supply Chain), we go beyond sourcing, moving materials and reducing costs. For a consumer goods company, the supply chain is central to delivering the business and you’ll be at the heart of some of the most challenging (and fulfilling) business and supply chain problems.
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
As an Intern in Product Supply:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will work on impactful projects focusing on forecast consumption, cost analysis and optimization, among others.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work.
- You will receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
We love talented people; you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than 2 years to graduate (graduation year of 2021, 2022 or 2023).
- Available to do full internship for 3 months (preferably starting from January 2022).
- You are preferably in an engineering or science-related field of study, but this role is open to all fields.
- You are an excellent visionary, with strategic and fearless leadership skills.
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions-oriented mindset especially during issues.
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- You have the ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- You take initiative and show flexibility.
- You are brave and willing to learn new things.
- You are English proficient (written and spoken).
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm