Join the world’s largest FMCG Company for your 2023 Internship!
At P&G, we want you to get your career off to a fast start. We hand you real responsibility from the moment you walk through the door. We believe it’s the best way to learn.
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us.
You will work with a multi-functional Brand team consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background.
Doing an internship with us is a way to experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation.
We love talented people; you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your internship.
What You Will Do
You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business including:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather the input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution.
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc.).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
As an Intern in Brand:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will work on impactful projects focusing on forecast consumption, cost analysis and optimization, among others.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- You will receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has graduated or has less than 2 years to graduate (graduation year of 2022, 2023 or 2024).
- Available to do full-time internship in Klang Valley for 3 months/12 weeks.
- You are preferably in a Brand/Marketing-related field of study, but this role is open to all fields.
- You are an excellent visionary, with strategic and fearless leadership skills.
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions-oriented mindset especially during issues.
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- You have the ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- You take initiative and show flexibility.
- You are brave and willing to learn new things.
- You are English proficient (written and spoken).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm