Would you like to harness the power of Information Technology through combining breakthrough technology and business collaborating with our business teams?
Then a career in our P&G IT Function is just right for you!
The IT Operations Specialist is accountable to deliver impactful customer and consumer solutions, and add measurable business value to P&G. This role will develop & automate reports & dashboards using the best available technology and sustainable solution design adhering to P&G security/architecture standards.
The role will execute project activities across requirements and scope assessment, design and development, testing and validation, working with internal and external resources. This role will also be responsible to investigate and fix issues on data quality and master data maintenance, coordinating with the responsible teams to ensure integrity and accuracy of P&G reporting systems.
This role reports to the Business Unit IT Manager & will be part of a multi-functional team working with Commercial and Sales teams in the market.
What You Will Do
- Owns error handling and monitoring (e.g. error report generation, document reprocessing, scorecard preparation) across IT systems
- Reconciles scorecard download and preparation as needed by the market
- Conducts first-level resolution of incidents and root cause analysis of issues. Assign tickets to the responsible solution team based on issues identified.
- Implement Change Requests/improvements to locally owned-IT Solutions
- Provide input and suggestions to IT Operations processes
- Maintain master data for the market and ensure accuracy in reporting systems
- Automate manual processes and repetitive tasks
- Perform project tasks to support execution of IT Projects
- Prepare and manage documentation of IT Processed-specific knowledge and skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor's degree in related fields such as Engineering, Information Technology, and Computer Science; Or Professionals with up to 5 years experience at most
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills. Able to work with the technology hands-on if needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take action by dissecting complex technical concepts into digestible ideas appropriate for the audience
- Ability to engage with leaders on technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end IT lifecycle
- Exhibits a passion for IT, technology, and innovation, continually takes initiative to update and improve one’s own skillsets to stay relevant as IT evolves.
- Understands core project management, and can lead and execute one or multiple projects at a time with fiscal discipline and operational excellence.
- Preferred Coursework/Experience
- Understanding of IT architecture principles and components
- Understanding of digital data flows, including tag management, micro-services, APIs and REST services.
- Able to access and manipulate data (Knime, RStudio & Data Visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI)
- Proven understanding of Big Data environments (Google, AWS, Azure) and management of Big Data tools (Spark, Impala, Hue, Hadoop, Jupyter)
- Experience in leading and managing projects
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Operations
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm