PPG is looking for sharp, ambitious, and hardworking final year students to join the Information Technology Internship Program.
The intern program which may range from minimum 3 months to maximum 12 months, depending on different Universities’ requirements, provides an exciting full-time work experience where the intern will take on meaningful tasks and become an integral part of PPG IT Team.
The program also includes many networking and social opportunities with leaders and intern peers.
Our goal is to provide the intern with exposure to various career opportunities within IT while leading projects that are critical to a function or business unit.
About the Team:
Be a part of the PPG SAP Centre Of Excellence and will work closely with colleagues in Malaysia, China and Australia, You will also collaborate with the global SAP COE team in EMEA, USCA and LATAM.
Located in the Technology Center in Shah Alam within organization.
The program targets to develop participants for future opportunities within the PPG Global SAP Centre of Excellence. Those opportunities include different development tracks: Business Analysis Expert, Solution Architect, Project Management and IT manager.
If successful in the intern role, you will be offered fulltime employment within the SAP COE team.
What You Will Do
About the Job:
- SAP COE Business Analysis Intern contributes to a variety of functional activities and projects, all supporting business growth and business efficiency initiatives, using the latest SAP S/4 HANA 2020 platform.
- You will develop an understanding of the business needs and learn how to address those using standard SAP processes and solutions.
- This typically involves working in a team, engaging with end-users/customers in order to understand business physical flows, interpreting business requirements and crafting solutions. You are encouraged to investigate and solve incidents. This requires strong analytical and technical skills and the use of problem-solving techniques.
- You will be given the opportunity to learn SAP and related business processes in the functional stream they will be working for (Order To Cash, Purchase To Pay, Demand to Replenish and Finance). On-the-job activities may include - monitoring of incoming incidents and other support activities.
- Analyze reported incidents or improvements.
- Perform business process reviews.
- Document findings.
- Support change management initiatives and keep the training content up to date. Support PPG businesses to implement and operate technologies efficiently.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate assigned business domain processes and related ERP module.
- Processes information quickly on basic ERP concepts (way of customizing system to adhere to standard way of working and master data requirements in your specific domain).
- Collecting requirements, functional design, testing and working with business processes.
- Understanding of how IT affects an organization and ability to link it to redesigned business processes.
- Technical knowledge and ability to express sophisticated technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business.
- Networks with other PPG Analysts to understand how IT solutions are deployed in other areas to solve business problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent educational track record.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) is required.
- Effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical and conceptual skills. Problem solver profile.
- Must have a strong systems and process orientation.
- Proficient in English is a must. Knowing other languages is a plus.
- Role located in Shah Alam.
- Internship is a minimum of 12 weeks.
- Must be comfortable working remotely using primarily virtual means of collaborating with colleagues and managers.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Malaysia citizen or authorization to work in Malaysia on a permanent basis.
- Computer Science.
- Software Engineering.
- Information Science.
- Management Information Systems.
- Information Science and Technology.
- Computer Information Systems.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm