The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
As a HR Intern, you will assist the People Operations Partners in training & development and HR helpdesk. Support and manage daily HR activities and HR task.
What You Will Do
Training & Development
- Support HR team in administration of pre & post training activities for audit
- Creation of the Annual Training Plan
- Engagement with internal trainers & external vendors and manage HRDF claims submission
- Coordinating new hire orientations and assist with Pre-Employment Processes
- Assist HR Operations Partners at the Regional HQ at both locations - Petaling Jaya & UOA Office Shah Alam, Malaysia
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications - Internal
- Proficient and accurate in spoken and written Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin
- Have the ability to interact in a thoughtful, respectful, engaging and influential manner with people of all levels
- Understand the importance of managing confidential information with the required discretion
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced office environment
- We are looking for students who want to learn about the Human Resources profession, grow their HR knowledge and make a contribution to the HR team's success during their time with us!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th May 2022, 6:00 pm