As a Design Engineer (Graduate Trainee) at Plexus Engineering Solutions, you will learn and gain hands-on experiences through engagement across different function including Analog/ Digital Hardware Design, Embedded Software Development, Functional Test Development, In-Circuit Test.
As a Design Engineer, you will design products found in a wide range of industries including Healthcare & Life Sciences, Defense / Security / Aerospace, and Industrial / Commercial.
You will have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team environment and participate in all phases of a product’s lifecycle including early concept development, requirements discovery, design, implementation, test and transitioning to manufacturing.
What You Will Do
- Develops engineering/product concepts that are innovative, high-quality, cost-appropriate, and satisfy all stakeholder's (customer, manufacturing, material, etc.) needs and requirements throughout the full Product Development cycle.
- Innovative and provide mechanical solutions by analyzing the performance and feasibility of multiple alternative concepts using theory, simulations, and mathematical models.
- Able to turn conceptual ideas into manufacturable products using a variety of high-and-low volume manufacturing processes to customer's requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical is required for this position.
- CGPA at least 3.0 and above.
- Able to work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skill.
- Effective presentation and public speaking.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm