What You Will Do
- Attach to large-scale IT or engineering projects in the areas of innovative technical solutions, solutions development and delivery, project management, engineering system operations, infrastructure services support and management.
- Be exposed to the areas of cloud computing, digital solutions, loT, big data, enterprise applications (SAP / Oracle), software systems application, IT infrastructure operations and applications support.
- Exciting opportunity to gain exposure in the trending areas of Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, IoT, Digital Experience and Blockchain.
- Develop a rewarding career in an advanced, fast-paced work environment with exposure to different industries, such as Travel and Transportation, Banking and Financial Services, Retail and Communications.
- Opportunity to take on short-term regional job assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science, Electronic / Electrical / Information Engineering, Communication System Engineering or related disciplines with less than 2 years of full-time working experience.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Cantonese / Mandarin speaking will be an added advantage.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm