Create light to improve life - The ams Group, including the listed companies ams AG as parent company and OSRAM Licht AG, is a global leader in optical solutions. By adding intelligence to light and passion to innovation, we enrich people's lives. This is what we mean by Sensing is Life. Our around 30,000 employees worldwide focus on innovation across sensing, illumination and visualization to make journeys safer, medical diagnosis more accurate and daily moments in communication a richer experience.
What You Will Do
- Account Payable department (Payment, Invoicing and Travel & Expenses).
- Basic principal knowledge of accounting.
- Accounting administrative task - Documentation, filing, validation and data entry.
- Any ad-hoc task assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A student who are currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s) - English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Georgetown.
- Preferable with intern durations of 4 month(s) and above.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm