Oracle APAC Sales Graduate Program 2019
Graduate Business Development Consultant
The Oracle Graduate Program is a structured sales development program designed to help you achieve a successful technology sales career at Oracle - the leading enterprise cloud computing company in the world.
We are currently offering full time permanent graduate placement opportunities within our Business Development Group (BDG) which is the primary gateway into a sales career at Oracle.
This graduate program will give you access to world class training and development programs allowing you to truly accelerate your technology sales career. Whilst no previous professional experience is required, you must be highly motivated to launch successful careers in enterprise technology sales.
What you will do
This role is primarily phone and internet-based and you must be comfortable with cold-calling and social selling.
- Identify, uncover and qualify opportunities to support account strategies and revenue growth
- Nurture and maintain successful relationships with Oracle customers
- Research prospective customers and make contact via phone, email and social channels
- Work closely with various team to present customer insights to the sales team
- Building rapport with various stakeholders
Required Skills and Abilities
Oracle APAC Graduate Program 2019 is open to students who have graduated in 2018, or will be finishing all course requirements by August 2019. Our program is open to students from all disciplines who are interested in IT and solution sales.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in any study discipline completed in 2018 or before August 2019
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Information technology and enterprise software knowledge a plus
Second Language Requirements
The Oracle Digital Hub in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia engages with customers within the APAC region. Any international applicants with fluency in English plus any of the languages below are encouraged to apply to be considered for an Employment Pass to work in Malaysia.
- Cantonese (Hong Kong)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Hindi or other Indian Regional Language (India)
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
First contact for prospects of Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force.
Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
0-2 years related experience. Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, and knowledge of Oracle products and services. Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products a plus but not necessary. Professional demeanor. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm