What You Will Do
Development of new product test solution and Research & Development of new test technology (platform, tools, and method/testability).
- Perform new product introduction, transfer, setup, and release of test package for production.
- Develop new manufacturing contactor, test interface and solutions for new products.
- Work closely with business unit (BU) and NPD to review and develop test solution according to project schedule.
- To analyze and implement efficient, economical and innovative test methodology that will improve test throughput, quality & yield.
- Develop new software and hardware to support product characterization.
- Evaluate new test platform for Cost Of Test (COT) improvement.
- Performs other duties as required by immediate superior from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Physics or Applied Science.
- Few years of relevant testing experiences are preferred.
- Fresh graduate with strong technical knowledge may be considered.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Familiar with Analog testing on Eagle, Teradyne or other Analog/Mixed-Signal test platform.
- Familiar with test statistics and able to draw conclusion based on data collected.
- Knowledge in testing and/or wafer probing.
- Well versed in programming language, C++ / Visual Studio will be added advantage.
- Possess knowledge on manufacturing processes and equipment capabilities.
- Sound knowledge on Integrated Circuit and applications / electronics circuits
- Knowledge in schematic diagram and PCB layout
Closed 18 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Science
- Closing Date:16th May 2022, 6:00 pm