Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
Why you will love this:
- Gain experience in the business of your interest.
- Work on real projects, with guidance of experienced managers.
- Participate in community activities.
- Have ample opportunities to network socially with our managers. This may lead to a future career with us.
What You Will Do
Compensation & Benefit Intern assists the team in all administrative aspects of their job.
Typically, we are looking for an intern interested in learning the compensation and benefit discipline. The intern will support with the management of operational request and the administration of daily activities under the supervision of the Compensation & Benefit Team Lead.
Below are tasks to be performed by the intern:
- Work with internal team to retrieve, process and relay information relevant to employee benefits which includes processing of invoices and accounting vouchers, check loan applications and accounting opening forms.
- Gather information to create and update HR templates and forms.
- Extract Compensation & Benefits reports for data analysis.
- Follow up with employees to request for information via emails and/or phone calls.
Required Skills and Abilities
A Compensation & Benefit Intern must be enthusiastic, willing to learn, and committed to excellence. Although many tasks the Intern has to perform are routine and process-oriented, a successful Compensation & Benefit Intern will learn all the requisite skills for growth into a rewards/compensation & benefit role.
- Open to Malaysian citizens only.
- Able to start immediately.
- Undergraduates in their third or final year with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent – currently pursuing relevant degree with a knack for recruitment.
- Able to manage workload in busy period.
- Strong administrative and document management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated leadership with a penchant for problem-solving.
- Have outstanding academic achievements and extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm