Do you want to rethink your impact and have a passion for research? Then you might be our new Industrial Trainee.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our Industrial Trainee:
We seek someone who has a love for reading and learning new things and are keen on getting real-world experience and multiple networking opportunities to help you learn and grow both personally and professionally. Get to know how a biotechnology company operates in action and learn how to conduct different testing, managing a laboratory and even getting a small project to test your capability.
Welcome to Consumer BioSolutions - Technical Service SEA:
We are a small team of less than 10 innovative and passionate members who work in close partnership with the commercial team to deliver technical solutions to customers.
What You Will Do
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Assisting the technical specialist in laboratory testing, data collection, analysis and report writing.
- Being part of standard operating procedures development as well as planning and conducting new creative preliminary study relevant to the industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed you must hold:
- An undergraduate/graduate degree from biotechnology/ food technology/chemistry/biochemistry or equivalent with a CGPA score of >3.0.
- The ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Food Technology, Medical and Biomedical Science
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm