For any CI projects, the Executive will be involved in the following phases:
- Set up.
- Data Preparation.
What You Will Do
The functions of the job for each phase include:
- Plan and organize schedules/resources for various projects from local as well as any Nielsen counterpart, which include booking of GBS/ Translation/ Online vendor resources and reconciling translation/ Online vendor invoices.
- Facilitate discussion with CS/GBS/ Online vendor to ensure smooth project execution.
- Provide support on questionnaire reviewing (including translation if applicable)/ link checking to ensure all inputs are accurate and complete.
- Provide support on fieldwork briefings (with CS presence) for and coordinate with Data Acquisition & External Suppliers to clarify project specifications and potential problems/issues.
- Preparation of fieldwork materials including Showcard, Field Brief Note (FBN), Client stimulus, etc.
- Conduct fieldwork observation as and when required/necessary.
- Monitor fieldwork progress and provide regular and timely updates to CS.
- Be proactive in alerting CS/GBS/Vendor for any potential red-flags and seek solutions.
- Coordinate with CS/GBS/ Vendor to clarify project related problems/issues in order to ensure that instructions are carried out correctly.
- Prepare and make any corrections (if required) on the raw data (ie. data submitted by Field or Vendor) prior to submit to GO for processing.
Data Preparation in Consultation with CS:
- Prepare a meaningful and comprehensive code frame for all open-ended questions and other relevant verbatim.
- Seek resources for any verbatim translation (if required).
- Prepare standard tabulation specs (with standard header) and submit to GO/CRDC for processing. (CS will be responsible for any additional or special analysis tab specs including any analysis requirement from MSci).
- Prepare standard charting template using the right Nielsen template or Client’s template; based on the required analysis plan and submit to Charting team for the charting process (CS will be responsible for any additional or special charting).
Overall Project Management:
- Able to handle or manage more complex projects.
- Ensure assigned projects/tasks are completed timely and with a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Ensure assigned projects/tasks are completed within the allocated time and budget.
- Maintain and update documentation pertaining to project to ensure that project information is correct and complete.
- Participate in regular review/revisions of systems and procedures with the end goal of improving productivity and cost efficiency in the department.
- Provide regular feedback on the operation concerns and issues, including supplier management and evaluation.
- Provide on-the-job training and on-going coaching/ guidance to the entry-level executives on handling various projects.
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned.
Expected Core Competencies:
- Project management (Intermediate).
- Communication (Intermediate).
- MR Fundamental (Basic).
- Analytics (Basic).
Expected Soft/Leadership/Commercial Competencies:
- Client (Internal) Engagement (Basic).
- Commercial Compliance (Basic).
- Thought Leadership (Developing).
- People Leadership (Developing).
- Business acumen (Developing).
Required Skills and Abilities
You’re looking for a career with room to grow with your high-initiative personality. Involved in our project management activity from the beginning of the research preparation, monitoring the research update, until the data has been obtained from the field. You will be working together with our internal stakeholders, managing the project timeline, and communicating the project update seamlessly.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Fresh graduate and/ or 1- 2 years of experience in Market Research Industry, preferably Customized Research, in Client Servicing, Project Management, or Operational role.
- Versatile in handling people of different personality types under all circumstances.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Good at time-management and detail orientation.
- Strong command in English both written and oral. Conversant in Malay or/and Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm