As the world's largest research organization, Nielsen IQ is powered by talented creative scientists.
Our Data Scientist Business Leaders come from diverse disciplines such as statistics, research methodology, mathematics, psychology, business, engineering, physics and demography.
These professionals drive innovation, new product ideation, develop complex analysis and delivery of data insights to measure what consumers buy.
What You Will Do
- Own Data Science solutions for client requests and provide initial recommendations for complex client raised issues.
- Support Internal and External Clients with an understanding of Data Science design and methodology.
- Accompanied senior leaders meet with clients to understand business needs and help offer innovative solutions.
- Work on creating new solutions use cases, proof of concept and prototypes by exploring diverse data sets using tools such as python/r.
- Understand Nielsen products and services to suggest new solutions for client challenges.
- Collaborate with other Data Science team units.
- Automate and develop solutions for existing processes.
- Innovate and create out of the box solutions by leveraging large and diverse data sets and state of the art technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
You’ve dabbled in data. You’ve perused Python. And you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations. While you’ve worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects.
Seeing the big picture takes attention to detail. Keeping up with the fast-changing world of digital media measurement takes someone who recognizes that. You know what’s happening in big data and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
- Professionals with degrees in Math's, Data Science, Statistics, or related fields involving statistical analysis of large data sets.
- 0-3 years of experience in market research or relevant field.
- Solid understanding of Statistics.
- Good aptitude for data analysis.
- Critical/ logical thinking.
- Experienced with programming languages such as Python and R.
- Familiar with contemporary database systems.
- Passionate about innovation and technology.
- Problem-Solving skills.
- Ability to effectively convey complex concepts to non-experts.
- Working knowledge with data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, etc.) and mapping tools would be a plus.
- Working knowledge with collaboration tools such as Google Suite (Google site, Google Data Studio), Atlassian, Git, Bitbucket and Confluence would be a plus.
- Familiar with Machine Learning.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, including designing experiments and consumer behavior analysis.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm