Support day to day business operational needs and activities.
What You Will Do
- Perform monthly data production and database delivery on time as committed to client.
- Confer with team regarding the nature of the information and processing needs.
- Attend day-to-day queries and troubleshoot data inaccuracies & inconsistencies.
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication with all other teams for greater efficiencies.
- Ensure assigned projects / tasks are completed in a timely manner and with high level of accuracy and quality.
- Ensure efficiency in operations through a regular review of processes and improvement of procedures with the end goal of improving productivity in the department.
- Performed other related functions that may be assigned.
- Provide regular feedback on the operation concerns and issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
You’re looking for an exposure with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. A people person by nature, you embrace others–quirks and all. You have a love/hate relationship with charts and spreadsheets, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent IT qualifications.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge in database management systems (Oracle/SQL/Access) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and high accuracy/integrity of data required.
- Ability to liaise with across team effectively and work under pressure with competing timelines.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm